I was just made aware that the only remaining private mortgage insurer, Radian, is no longer going to be insuring conforming conventional mortgages at less than 90% loan to value. Currently, borrowers with good credit are still able to obtain a conforming conventional mortgage (under $417,000), with a 5% down payment, until the effective date of October 20th, 2008. So, if you are looking at homes above the FHA max ($346,250) and you are hoping to buy a home with less than 10% down, now is the time to act.
Here is a link to additional information on Radian's site.
I “Fika” Every Day — It’s the Chill Scandinavian Ritual I Need
-
On the weekends or days when we’re both working from home, my husband and
I often sit down in the afternoon and have a coffee. It’s a little daily
ritual ...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment