Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween home decorating

I must say that I love dressing up my house for the holiday season. We start we Halloween. We like to dress up our front door and windows, but we also like to change out table decorations and colors for the start of the season. I think I want to try to do more outdoor decorations this year.

I am so pleased that my mailbox is constantly full of catalogs. This time of year, it seems like 2-3 come every day. Grandin Road, which I believe is part of the Frontgate parent company, has some great Halloween decorations, for those of us who would like to go all-out.
Grandin Road website here

These are some of the coolest halloween items I was contemplating myself:





I know that some decorations for halloween can be both gruesome and tacky, but I think that if done right, the decorations help get anyone who drives by in a festive mood. I was browsing through Flickr to see what type of outdoor decorations people around the country are putting out for Halloween.


Have a look. Pretty wild and crazy stuff!

No comments: